Domaine de la Madone
The domain covers 17 hectares. It takes its name from the small chapel erected at the top of the hill overlooking the village of Fleurie. Topped with a statue of the Virgin, it dates from 1866 and was built by winegrowers to protect the vines against powdery mildew. The vines established on this hill bear the name of classified climate "Madone". This estate has been the property of the Despres family for 6 generations. Arnaud's great great grandfather was among the growers who hoisted the statue to the top with the help of their oxen.